Donnerstag, 14. Oktober 2010

jetzt wirds zeit!

hey there, wow it has been forever that i was on my blog, ups sorryyyy....well i dont need to tell you guys that the life in Hong Kong is crazy busy, works keeps me even more busy.....;-( and i am way to tired and lazy to write in the evenings, well anyways in the next posts i will update you all with some fun stories i remember...and i will put up some pics and later on some short movies as well..................
Here is a quick summary:
1 month in Hong Kong was extremly crazy, on my second weekend i met a french girl, - my future room mate - , we were hanging out and then a couple of days later we started to view apartments together, she is super nice and finally after 6 different real estate agents and at least 20 different apartment viewings we found a good place to move in...... just really quick to tell you all, the apartments here are super super small, and most of them are in very old buildings,,,, i have seen some horrible places i could not imagine that people even can live in there.......but our place is okay and it is newly renovated.......will put up some pics later........
2 month was the IKEA month, Audrey and me spend almost every evening at the Ikea here in Hong Kong, it was so exhausting to buy all staff, from towels , bed, kitchen supplies....everything you actually need to kinda survive, hahahah my bed arrived 2 weeks later, but luckily my roommate Audrey had a couch from her previous place....yep crazy, i am so happy to have bed now ;-) anyways we are settling in, and so far we both get along well.........

When I look back at the last 3months, I think about all the cool stuff i was able to experience already and I can tell that i am settling down slowly but i am sure there is so much more to do until i fully arrived in HK. I have met some wonderful friends here and i am not complaining about the klima, it is still nice and we can enjoy the beaches but i just wish you all would be here as well, i miss my friends and my family. ... Thinking of all of you and hope you are all well, sending you all a big big asian hug.........

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen