Mittwoch, 28. Juli 2010

life besides work!

One thing I have learned on my third day was, that the people who live here work hard and a lot! BUT after working hours they go crazy! Here are just some pics from my first experience party life in Hong Kong. People dont care if it is the middle of the week and they need to get up early on the next day. Every Wednesday they have "ladiesnight" yep exactly...I was there, meeting up with some of my new friends! All drinks are for free, I just couldn't say no!

It was fun and thankfully they have starbucks here so the coffee next morning helped me a lot to recover!!!








This was in the bar called "typhoon" The guy on the right is Roy, he is a good friend of Oli (nina'sboyfriend) I called him to see what they are up to, he and his friends showed me the nightlife on a Wednesday evening..............

There is another big thing what is very common in the summer months! The JUNK BOAT TRIPS - My friend Yungmie invited me to this "party boat" last sunday. Some people where dressed up, it made it even more fun! They were from all over the world, New Zealand, Locals, USA, England, France and 1 German girl! lol


We went to an island, 30mins away from the city and we had food and drinks on board and we went for a couple of swims in the ocean...it was a beautiful day I felt like I was on vacation! Only you all where missing, then it would be totally perfect!!!








2 Kommentare:

  1. Looks like lots of fun. I´m really happy for you that you are having a great time on the other side of the world. Keep enjoing the free drinks of ladies night,the nice coffee at Starbucks and the great wether. I´m jelaous but very happy for you! HDL

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Hey marty,

    this looks like fun!! I´m glad you´re having a good time in HK! I must get skype soon...
    Hey, i thought in HK is winter now...??
    Miss you and want to hear from you soon :)

    p.s. my name is not diana, just wrote it wrong for google... but i think you´ve guessed that already, eh (--> that was just a hint haha, not american ;)?

    AntwortenLöschen