Mittwoch, 28. Juli 2010

the communication

The communication between german and chinese colleagues are very challenging.
I have to admit that i do have a little german accent and sometimes it is not clear what i just said, but my colleagues can definitly top that! I cant remember all the words but I am trying so hard not to laugh!
two examples: we had a meeting about health insurance, and I just couldnt figure out why this colleague keeps on talking about a daughter (sound: dota) after a while i found out he was talking about a doctor!!!! ( i should record that,it sounds so funny)
well my other colleague likes to say "easy" a lot at the end of his sentences! ( "Martina, this is very importent to know, easy." or "Let me show you this, easy"?????
just yesterday I figured that he is saying "you see" all the time instead of easy.....
I seriously need to get used to their pronunciations........hahahhahhah..........

2 Kommentare:

  1. lol o lol... that is so funny... i knew there would be communication problems... but these ones sound hilarious... miss ya martini xo

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Love it!! I´m laughing here like crazy. i´d love to hear that all and laugh. It most be so hard to understand their accent, but you will get use at some point (perhaps in three years!) ahahaah!!

    AntwortenLöschen