Mittwoch, 28. Juli 2010

busy

I have been so busy the last couple of days, I really have to apologize to all of you for not getting back to your nice mails......I miss you all a lot and you are always in my thought...wish you all could be here!!
Well after work i am following all my real estate agents through the city to find a place to live. I have 3 more weeks in the hotel so I really need to find an apartmen. I have seen some intersting places but the rent in hong kong is so expensive, it makes it a little difficult to find good place.....once i have my own apartment i will have more time to talk to all of you on skpye!
Okay I need to run, tonight is ladiesnight and they have free drinks, i cant miss that! I will keep you all informed about the apartment and how things are going! miss you all and I am always happy to hear from you! cheers martina

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen