Mittwoch, 28. Juli 2010

work


Back to reality! ohhh I was so nervous on my first day, but I had some good german chocolate in my purse, so nothing should go wrong, right?... lol
After the whole introduction part to my new colleagues (could not remember one name lol)I realized for the first that I am in a totally differnet world. They were all nice and welcoming to me and the chocolate really helped, but they do have a total different work-style. Everbody does his work/business from 9 til 6 and then they go home, there is not much socializing going on in between, only during the one hour lunch break! Now 1 week later I got used to it and I accepted the way how they work, and I think they are all starting to like and accepting me as well!!!!.....Anyways I am still trying to get organized, finding out how things work in Hong Kong, but I guess in a couple of weeks i will know more!

1 Kommentar: